The Gaydar message feature is the core of the new Gaydar site.
If you are unsure how to use the new Gaydar messenger, here's a quick guide.
- Your messages will appear in a list under 'MESSAGES'. All new messages are indicated with a red line that appears to the left photo.
- To load a message, simply click/tap on the message (white box) you'd like to open. The message box will become dark blue and the message will open.
- Blue speech bubbles - the message has come from them.
- Green speech bubbles - the message has come from you.
- To reply to his message and keep the conversation going, type in your reply at the bottom.
- To send your text message, simply click/tap the blue arrow
- If you want to add an image from your Public or Private gallery, simply click on the '+' and select 'Attach media'
- To delete a message, just click/tap on the dustbin icon.