Show the love
Valentine’s Day is all about sharing and showing the love. But at Gaydar, we don’t think that this day is just about showing love to your boyfriend, husband or partner…
We all have a lot of people on our lives that we love and who love us back. Mothers, fathers, siblings, children, friends… So this Valentine’s Day, why not show the love to those who might not be expecting it?
– To your mum. Tell her how much you love her and appreciate all she does for you
– Your dad… Thank him for this sound advice over the last year and for his continued support
– Your brother/sister. For being their to listen to the problems that you just can’t tell your parents, but want to confide in a family member
– To your friends. For always sticking by you and standing up for you when you when you find it hard to stand up for yourself
– To your kids (if you have them) for everyday they bring fun, humour and comfort to your life.
Showing and sharing love should happen as often as possible.
Remember, Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to cost you money. Sure you can buy flowers. But actually, it’s the small gestures that make the most impact. The words you speak – and the smiles they put on other faces.
Love is free.
And love is an unlimited resource that we all have access to.
Share it so it grows.
Happy Valentine’s Day x